Prizes and Rules
At Goober 95.1 we love to give you a chance to win. As a matter of fact, we love to give EVERYBODY a chance to win! That’s why we have a few simple rules
- Only one winner per household every 30 days.
- When you win a prize you have 30 days to pick that prize up.
- When you call for a contest or any other reason there is a resalable expectation that your voice will be recorded for possible playback latter on-air.
All prizes must be picked up at our studios at 1727 US 31 W Bypass, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Winners can come to the WGGC studios during normal business hours* (M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm) to pick up their prize. *WGGC studios are not open on weekends or holidays.
Winners are required to present valid photo to claim a prize.
The Legal Stuff
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
- Unless otherwise specified, only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Driver’s License/State ID at the time of entry are eligible to participate in station contests. Individuals age 13 to 17 may be eligible to participate in station contests with the approval of a parent or legal guardian, provided that the parent or legal guardian is a legal U.S. resident at least 18 years of age with a valid Driver’s License/State ID at the time of entry in the contest.
- Unless otherwise specified, employees, agents, and affiliates of WGGC, Skytower Communications, contest sponsors, other radio, television and print advertising companies serving the station’s listening area, and their immediate family members* and household members are not eligible to participate or win station contests. *The term “immediate family members” includes but is not limited to spouses, parents, in-law’s, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and significant others.
- An individual may win a station contest only once per 30 day period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- Potential contest winners will be selected by and at the station in its sole discretion. If it is determined by the station that a candidate is not eligible to receive a prize, another candidate may be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the sole discretion of the station.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other prizes. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, the odds of winning a station contest depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received and the number of listeners participating at any given time.
- The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within thirty (30) days of winning, excluding holidays. If the winner cannot make it to the station in said amount of time, they must make arrangements for the prize to be mailed. If winner opts to have prize mailed, then the station is not responsible for any loss or damage caused while in transit. After 30 days, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim the prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a waiver if requested, releasing the station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion.
- The station is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted by contest participants or entered by website users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the station’s website.
- All entrants and winners agree to give the station and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants and winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the station harmless from any and all claims they may have against the station in connection with the foregoing. All entrants and winners further acknowledge that the station and owns or will own exclusively any photographs of them used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all entrants and winners assign all such ownership rights to the station.
- The station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- The station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.